In other news:
- The world’s richest nation only barely failed to elect a talking corpse now irrelevant in politics and the dumbest potential state leader in the history of modern democracy.
- In other views “The U.S. is the only country in the world where the major candidates for office are chosen by people (in primaries) and not by back-room political machinations. This much democracy give the results legitimacy, but not always quality. After all, they elected Bush twice.”
- That said, if the new president lives up to his expectations, chances are he will not live for long.
- Some other country steps into the show and attempts to boost consumerism to stay afloat in a flawed economic system. Not impressive and possibly selfish.
- While some dangerously misogyinistic cultures remind us of their ideology, some others try to get rid of the cruft. Whether there are strings attached remains to be seen.