Today’s conversation added to the list of concerns evolving around my mind at the moment:
- will China invade Siberia when oil becomes scarce? or Iran?
- what will be the form of the next conflict between Japan and China?
- who will end up controlling North Korea?
- why doesn’t the ECB propose to invest in a deep and far-fetching solution for the American mortgage crisis? Why doesn’t China propose either?
- How is the obligation to carry identity documents helping against “terrorism”?
- what will be the long term evolution of the current tendency of governments to alienate citizens into criminals and “protect” them against themselves?